There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins
Take Out the Plank
There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins.
When was the last time you knelt and asked God to forgive your sins? Yesterday? Last week? Last month?
Are you in need of forgiveness today?
We live with sin every day. We see it on TV, in movies, in our neighbours, friends, co-workers and family. Sin is usually easy to spot in others, but with all of the exposure we have to sin, we frequently become blinded to our own sin.
You may have told a little white lie to your boss about being sick when you took the day off or accepted more change than you were due when the cashier handed you too much by mistake. Maybe these things didn’t even feel like sin at the time.
Luke 6:42 asks how you can offer to remove a speck from your brother’s eye “When you yourself do not see the plank in your own eye?” We all need to remove any planks in our eyes in order to see clearly.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Let me be righteous, by the grace of God… (catholicjournaling.wordpress.com)
- In Christ Jesus we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Believe In The Name of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is with You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Got a Dime to Spare? God did not spare His Son Jesus Christ out of love for you (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The presence of fear does not mean you have no faith. Just Believe (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hide These Things From The Wise And Intelligent (123hallelujah.wordpress.com)
- Being born again. (baptistjournal.wordpress.com)
- Take your mat and walk… (sunshinelittleone.wordpress.com)
- Baptism part four (ptl2010.com)
- Free from the Stronghold of Guilt (ptl2010.com)
- When Christians Behave Badly (fillingmypatchofsky.com)