The choices we make today will shape who we are forever. May we live to be what God created us to be
Are you changing the world or is the world changing you? You see, the world can change you into something you don’t like or want to be. It takes deliberate effort not to allow the world to change you. With God, you can go somewhere different with your life. If you partner with God, you will see yourself and the world changed. Because of those serving God and serving others, the world is not the same today as it was yesterday. Are you participating? If you are, then you are making a difference. If not, then you need to make some changes.
Notice what Jesus said. He didn’t say, “Well done thou good and faithful spectator,” and He didn’t say, “Well done thou good and faithful church critic.”
Start the changes today. God gives you the choice. You can live the way He created you to live, or you can live selfishly and miss out on a lot of awesome things the Lord wants to lead you in. It is your choice. No one can make the choice except you. If Gods’ way is the best way, let’s live like that. God has shown us how we should live. So, what’s it going to be? The choices we make today will shape who we are forever. Let’s follow God and play a part in restoring and redeeming a fallen, broken and hurting world. Let’s live to be all that God intended us to be. Let’s live to see the changes that we want to see in the world. Go for it. Live for God and God will take care of the details. Trust Him to do what He said He would do. May we live to be what He created us to be…messengers of His mercy, His grace, His truth and His love. The book of Acts doesn’t really end, it’s still going on. We are the next chapter in Acts. We are Acts 29.
Life Lesson: We should change the world.
Thank You for loving me. Thank You for allowing me to play a part in redeeming and restoring this fallen, broken and hurting world. Lord, I do not want to be a spectator Christian. Please lead me in what Your will is for my life and give me the ears to hear what You would say. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- The Leper and Our Lord And Saviour Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Meditate On God’s Word (ptl2010.com)
- No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- At peace with God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Sobriety and Joy of Christ’s Coming (sabbathsermons.com)
- Worthy to Escape (sabbathsermons.com)
- In life or in death, holding the Fire (thepauls.wordpress.com)
- The Measure of Our Love by Linda Hull (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Do not take revenge on someone who wrongs you. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, let him slap your left cheek too (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- You Know God’s Voice (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Our Loving God is always near (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Faith Child – What’s with ghosts?(2) (ptl2010.com)
- we all have to grow up. (fromfrenzytobeauty.wordpress.com)
- Got Faith, Where Is It? part I (anointedplace.wordpress.com)
- “Deuteronomy” – Context of the Shema (ptl2010.com)