- 2,636,503 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Ask Me Any Question Dear
Top Posts & Pages
- Prayer points to cancel evil and bad dreams.
- Prayer points for children.
- Prayer Points For First Born Deliverance. First Born Redemption.
- YES!!! MY ENEMIES ARE IN TROUBLE. WARFARE PRAYER POINTS.
- Secret of fruitfulness. Sermon and prayer points by Pastor E A Adeboye. RCCG.
- ANOINTED PRAYER POINTS FOR CHILDREN. MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES International Headquarters. Lagos. Nigeria. POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS PRAYER PROGRAMME. “TAKING IT BY FORCE” (3). APRIL 2014.
- It Is Not An Easy Road We Are Travelling To Heaven, For Many Are The Thorns On The Way!
- Peace When Trouble Blows. Jehovah Sees. Jehovah Knows.
- Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries. Prayer Points For Destiny Preservation. My Destiny Shall Not Die.
- Prayer Points Against Delay In Marriage. Late Marriage
TagsAbraham Amen Authorized King James Version BIBLE BLESSINGS Christ Christian Christianity Christ Jesus David Egypt Father God God God the Father Gospel of Matthew HolySpirit HOLY SPIRIT Israel israelite Jacob Jerusalem Jesu Jesus JESUS CHRIST Jesus Christ Name Lord Lord Jesus Christ May GOD Moses Mountain of Fire and Miracles Nigeria O LORD Pastor E A Adeboye Prayer Psalm RCCG RCCG Open Heavens Redeemed Christian Church of God Religion & Spirituality Religion and Spirituality Sermon And Prayer points by Pastor E A Adeboye Uncategorized United States WIKIPEDIA Zion
Bummyla on Time To Fast. Sermon and praye… Olabiyi Folusho Jose… on Time To Fast. Sermon and praye… eCom Success Academy… on The Secret Of Greatness. Sermo… Bummyla on Father, Please, Set Me On Fire… progress on Father, Please, Set Me On Fire…
- September 2017 (54)
- August 2017 (86)
- July 2017 (46)
- June 2017 (72)
- May 2017 (30)
- April 2017 (36)
- March 2017 (56)
- February 2017 (74)
- January 2017 (99)
- December 2016 (97)
- November 2016 (112)
- October 2016 (76)
- September 2016 (159)
- August 2016 (207)
- July 2016 (116)
- June 2016 (163)
- May 2016 (117)
- April 2016 (204)
- March 2016 (114)
- February 2016 (254)
- January 2016 (256)
- December 2015 (135)
- November 2015 (122)
- October 2015 (128)
- September 2015 (73)
- August 2015 (72)
- July 2015 (72)
- June 2015 (103)
- May 2015 (216)
- April 2015 (195)
- March 2015 (132)
- February 2015 (107)
- January 2015 (76)
- December 2014 (73)
- November 2014 (101)
- October 2014 (79)
- September 2014 (55)
- August 2014 (60)
- July 2014 (42)
- June 2014 (48)
- May 2014 (81)
- April 2014 (71)
- March 2014 (132)
- February 2014 (61)
- January 2014 (112)
- December 2013 (106)
- November 2013 (72)
- October 2013 (116)
- September 2013 (133)
- August 2013 (72)
- July 2013 (140)
- June 2013 (89)
- May 2013 (89)
- April 2013 (154)
- March 2013 (132)
- February 2013 (144)
- January 2013 (106)
- December 2012 (182)
- November 2012 (173)
- October 2012 (251)
- September 2012 (91)
- August 2012 (83)
- July 2012 (74)
- June 2012 (29)
- May 2012 (79)
- April 2012 (92)
- March 2012 (226)
- February 2012 (91)
- January 2012 (10)
- December 2011 (55)
- November 2011 (41)
- October 2011 (45)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (9)
- July 2011 (46)
- June 2011 (19)
- May 2011 (10)
- April 2011 (9)
Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. even so, Amen
Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced
Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.
I love sunrises and sunsets. When I behold the magnificent spectrum of colours spreading
across the sky, it is a feast for my eyes that warms my heart. Yet, with each sunrise
or sunset, I cannot help but wonder what it will look like when Christ returns.
Revelation says that, “Every eye will see Him.” That means everyone. Everyone! I
know on that day I will be rejoicing because Christ has returned, but I also have
a feeling that my heart will ache for some people I didn’t get to know better.
The neighbor I was too scared to talk with about Jesus. The one I was afraid would
laugh at me for my faith.
I won’t sugarcoat it – doing the work that Jesus has called us to can be hard at
times. You open yourself up to criticism and ridicule. And that only grows when
you say “yes” to full-time ministry because, when times are tough, you take public
blows from a crowded field of second guessers. Yet, what drives me each morning
to continue to do God‘s work is picturing the look on my neighbor’s face when Christ
returns, a look that says, “Why didn’t you tell me?”
Perhaps you never thought you could be God’s instrument of change in someone else’s
life. Oh, how wrong you are. Today, you can choose be the ambulance driver that
brings someone you know to the Master Physician, God Almighty.
Lord Jesus, show me the person You want me to introduce to You today. In Jesus’
name, I pray. Amen.
Name loved ones and acquaintances who need to know more about Jesus. How will you
model for them the love of Christ today?
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is with You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- There is a friend that sticks closer than a brother, and His Name is Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The presence of fear does not mean you have no faith. Just Believe (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Lord will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Leper and Our Lord And Saviour Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Believe In The Name of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- We are all one in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Lord teach us to pray (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points for March 2012 RCCG Special Holy Ghost Service “Let The Fire Fall” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- At peace with God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Own Up to Guilt (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- When you give alms, let not your left hand know what your right hand has just done (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God is good (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Daddy, I need to hear your voice (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God is Love (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- When we see death, we see disaster. When Jesus sees death, He sees deliverance! (bummyla.wordpress.com)