Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced
Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.
I love sunrises and sunsets. When I behold the magnificent spectrum of colours spreading
across the sky, it is a feast for my eyes that warms my heart. Yet, with each sunrise
or sunset, I cannot help but wonder what it will look like when Christ returns.
Revelation says that, “Every eye will see Him.” That means everyone. Everyone! I
know on that day I will be rejoicing because Christ has returned, but I also have
a feeling that my heart will ache for some people I didn’t get to know better.
The neighbor I was too scared to talk with about Jesus. The one I was afraid would
laugh at me for my faith.
I won’t sugarcoat it – doing the work that Jesus has called us to can be hard at
times. You open yourself up to criticism and ridicule. And that only grows when
you say “yes” to full-time ministry because, when times are tough, you take public
blows from a crowded field of second guessers. Yet, what drives me each morning
to continue to do God‘s work is picturing the look on my neighbor’s face when Christ
returns, a look that says, “Why didn’t you tell me?”
Perhaps you never thought you could be God’s instrument of change in someone else’s
life. Oh, how wrong you are. Today, you can choose be the ambulance driver that
brings someone you know to the Master Physician, God Almighty.
Lord Jesus, show me the person You want me to introduce to You today. In Jesus’
name, I pray. Amen.
Name loved ones and acquaintances who need to know more about Jesus. How will you
model for them the love of Christ today?
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is with You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- There is a friend that sticks closer than a brother, and His Name is Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The presence of fear does not mean you have no faith. Just Believe (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Lord will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Leper and Our Lord And Saviour Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Believe In The Name of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- We are all one in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Lord teach us to pray (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points for March 2012 RCCG Special Holy Ghost Service “Let The Fire Fall” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- At peace with God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Own Up to Guilt (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- When you give alms, let not your left hand know what your right hand has just done (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God is good (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Daddy, I need to hear your voice (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God is Love (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- When we see death, we see disaster. When Jesus sees death, He sees deliverance! (bummyla.wordpress.com)