Lamentations 3:22-23, NKJV
God, as the Judge of all the earth, determined the wickedness of Cain’s civilization could no longer be tolerated, and He sent the Flood to wash it away. God, Who judged the world, is the same God Who saved the world from His own judgment by providing the ark as a means of escape. Praise God! That’s His goodness!
Like pouring oil on troubled waters, our knowledge of Who God is calms our fears. So . . . keep your faith, and keep your focus!
God is faithful and gracious and good and loving and patient and holy and righteous and merciful.
- Believe In The Name of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- We are not saved by our good works, but saved in order to do good works (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God’s Mercies (thepowertocreate.wordpress.com)
- Mercy to the Undeserving (Spurgeon’s Faith’s Checkbook) (hisimagenme.wordpress.com)
- 1 Timothy 1:14-17 (NKJV) (lwharper.wordpress.com)
- Pressing In During Times of Tribulation (truthinscripture.com)
- What Is All This ‘Holy’ Stuff? – Part 2 (A Christmas message) (yourgodmoments.wordpress.com)
- God’s Glory-the Manifest Presence of God (edandbethbarnesministries.wordpress.com)
- God is merciful (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Great Is Thy Faithfulness! (psalmsofpraisewomensministries.wordpress.com)
- Are You Suffering? At Least You Aren’t Burning in Hell (fallenfromgrace.net)
- Scripture at Sunrise 2.14.2012 (nlbclex.wordpress.com)
- Get back up… (sunshinelittleone.wordpress.com)
- Be compassionate (antwrites.com)