The presence of fear doesn’t mean you have no faith. Just Believe
Those who know Your name trust in You; for You, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek You. Psalm 9:10
The presence of fear doesn’t mean you have no faith!
My dad loved to fish for trout on the edge of the white water rivers of the Rockies. He knew the currents were dangerous and that his sons could be careless. He’d scout out the safe places to cross the river. He’d walk us down the bank until we found a line of stable rocks. He’d test the stones, knowing if they held him, they’d hold us. Then he’d signal us to follow.
“Don’t be afraid—trust me!” he’d say. And we children never needed coaxing.
But we adults often do! Does a river of fear run between you and OUR Lord Jesus Christ? If you wave our Lord Jesus away, joy will die; laughter will perish, and tomorrow will be buried in today’s grave of dread. Don’t make that mistake.
Give the day a chance. Believe He can. Believe He cares. Just—believe!
- The Leper and Our Lord And Saviour Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Believe In The Name of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- There is a friend that sticks closer than a brother, and His Name is Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Discipleship (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is alive today (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- We are gods (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- When you follow Christ, it is what you seek you will get (bummyla.wordpress.com)