Lord, teach us to pray….
Get Up…and Pray!
Luke 11:1, NIV
Prayer has always been a struggle for me. In fact, I’ve described it as the fight of my life. The one thing consistent about it is my struggle to maintain a quality time alone with God every day. I have failed more often than I have succeeded.
What about you? How’s your prayer life? Are you rushing through your prayer time? Neglecting it altogether? Isaiah 50:4 (NIV) says, “The sovereign Lord has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning.”
When my body wants to roll over and go back to sleep, my spirit says, “Get up, or you will miss the word God has for you this morning. The very word that will sustain you today…or a word to share that will sustain someone else.”
What blessing are you missing because you’re sleeping instead of listening to what God has to say? You’ll never know until you get up…and pray!
- We are precious in God’s Sight (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Before And After Work (neyowwmi.wordpress.com)
- Crusade Prayer (32) Pray to stop Abortion in Ireland (trusthismercy.wordpress.com)
- Urgent Prayer (deweymoede.wordpress.com)
- Faith Child – Settle all accounts timely (ptl2010.com)
- Lord, Teach Us to Pray (davidphawes.wordpress.com)
- Have you Friend Requested Jesus? Day 11:Lent Journey (heathertiger.wordpress.com)
- His Kingdom Come! (psalmsofpraisewomensministries.wordpress.com)
- Just Speak (ransomedbeggar.wordpress.com)
- The Three P’s of Necessity (lighttothenationsblog.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Teaches Us How to Pray (jacktscully.wordpress.com)
- Pray It Forward (jabelah.wordpress.com)
- Remember the character of God when you pray (wordsofgrace.wordpress.com)