The Joy of the Lord is Your Strength.
James 1:2-4 “My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,
3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.
4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.”
When we are facing challenges and problems, it is difficult to have joy; but James tells us that this is the key to overcoming those obstacles that are in your life. As a matter of fact the Bible says that the joy of the lord is your strength. So without joy you will be without strength and you will not be able to face and overcome the trials. You can only have joy when you have Faith, knowing that God will not leave you in the lurch and that He will always help you to get through whatever you are facing.
- For the Kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Perservering (moriahfaith.wordpress.com)
- Tozer Devotional-The Joy of the Lord (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Joy Of Walking in Repentance (pttyann2.wordpress.com)
- A Sure Thing (gibsongirl247.wordpress.com)
- count it all joy my dear (mimshac.wordpress.com)
- An Angelic Encounter and discussion about how strength comes from the joy of the Lord. (annafinley.wordpress.com)
- The joy of the Lord is our strength (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The presence of fear does not mean you have no faith. Just Believe (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Afraid of roots and depths … (cruciality.wordpress.com)
- 75. Joy (vertrep.com)
- Affirmation of God: I delight in the fear of the LORD. (tomraines.wordpress.com)
- The Lord – My Strength and My Song (gospelline.net)
- What is God’s Will for Me? (peacefulwife.com)
- God’s joy (gemsofgodsgrace.wordpress.com)
- Prayers From “Shout Hallelujah!” New Book on Amazon (doublelattebooks.wordpress.com)