And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever. Daniel 12:3
Part of the characteristics of a living thing is reproduction and growth. A christen reproduces by winning souls and ought to grow in fellowship with and in service to the LORD. This is what it means to bear fruits. The Lord is not happy with any part of His body that bears no fruit; He says such will eventually be cut off (John 15:2). But the Lord does not desire for any part of His to be cut off hence he sends this warning: Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die. For I have not found thy works perfect before God. (Revelation 3:2)
One way you can strengthen the good things that are fast dying in your life or ministry is by evangelism. Many complain today that miracles are not happening in their ministry. How will they when you do not go out? If you do not go, they will not follow. Your potentials in the miraculous can never be fully realised until Heaven is satisfied that you have obeyed the Master’s last command – Go!
Another way you can strengthen the things that are about to die is by giving. You may say you cannot play an active part in giving because of financial handicap; but you can give other things – Time, Intellect, Voice, Hands, Legs, Energy, Your Whole Self, etc. however, lay a solid foundation of service and giving. You will surely reap! What is that good thing that is about to die? Fire it with zeal, more commitment and dedication today.
Ask God for grace to serve Him acceptably. Have you met your evangelism target for this quarter? Ensure this before the quarter ends.
God bless Us! Amen!
- The Lord will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- There is a friend that sticks closer than a brother, and His Name is Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Lord Your God Will Bless Your Work And Fill Your Barns With Corn. He Will Bless You In The Land That He Is Giving You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Gift of Encouragement (georgeriddell.wordpress.com)
- Be Careful For Nothing (awomaninspiredbygod.wordpress.com)
- I’m Thirsty (nodogshere.wordpress.com)
- God’s Glory-the Manifest Presence of God (edandbethbarnesministries.wordpress.com)
- CIAA 2012 Evangelism Report (airocross.com)
- CIAA 2012 Evangelism Report (thespeaktruthproject.com)
- Death and the Bearing of Fruit (imageinme.wordpress.com)
- Losing Your Salvation (bloodofthelamb.wordpress.com)
- We Bear Fruit by Abiding in Christ (thekingspresence.wordpress.com)
- The Prickly Pear Tree (godsgracegodsglory.wordpress.com)
- 120313 – George Hach’s Journal – Tuesday (georgehachmyblog.wordpress.com)
- Let Me Bear Fruit (davidthefourth.wordpress.com)
- I Will Rejoice! (virtuouswomen.net)
- Be Fruitful (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- By their fruits you shall know them (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Bread, Seed, and Fruits. God will increase the fruits of your righteousness (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Love And Serve One Another (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Four Marks of Fruit-Bearing Christianity (revivalandreformation.wordpress.com)
- Four Marks of Fruit-Bearing Christianity (jcrylequotes.com)
- Radical Part 2… (sunshinelittleone.wordpress.com)
- Easter 5 – “Vines” (John 15:1-8) (revtucher.com)
- The Strength to “Keep On Keepin’ On” (bugsandstuff.wordpress.com)