Praying in tongues refreshes and renews us
For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. (2 Corinthians 4:16)
You can be renewed every day by the Word of God and through praying in tongues. This spiritual renewal and refreshing is what keeps you afloat with joy, even in the midst of challenging situations. Christianity is living in God’s rest (Hebrew 4:10).
Praying in other tongues refreshes your spirit, your soul and your body; never forget that. Thus the next time you feel as though you’re almost overwhelmed or wearied with the hustle and bustle of the day’s activities, take some time to refresh yourself by praying in tongues.
There’s no dryness at all in the lives of those who pray in other tongues, for out of their innermost being flow rivers of living water (John 7:38). No wonder David, talking about this spiritual renewal and refreshing by the Holy Spirit, declared: “Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me….who satisfies thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s”. (Psalm 103:1-5).
The eagle is a bird which is renowned for its continuous state of fresh plumage. In the same way, praying in tongues helps keep you continually refreshed vitalized, strengthened and renewed like the eagle.
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the refreshing and day-to-day renewal that I experience as I speak in other tongues. Like the eagle, I’m transformed and invigorated as I spend quality time speaking in other tongues today, in the Name of Jesus Christ! Amen!
May Our God The Almighty prosper Nigeria and Israel and defend us from all our enemies in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!
- Speaking in tongues is a divine coded language (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 1 Corinthians 13-14 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)
- The Lord will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Personal News – Sorry for keeping you waiting (thechristianbookcompany.wordpress.com)
- Speaking in Tongues Is a Divine Coded Language (momsfirstscreenn.wordpress.com)