Jesus Is Our Help In Time Of Trouble
In the 5th chapter of John, Jesus went to the pool at Bethesda. There were multitudes lying there, but Jesus focused on one man who was crippled. Jesus said to him, “Rise, take up your bed and walk.” Before this bold statement, Jesus asked the man if he wanted to be made whole. He said, “Of course, but I have no one to help me.” There are many crippling things in life that affect us because we do not have the help of man. There are many other things we face that, even if we had the help of man, we could never overcome them. Men are great helpers. Women are great helpers. But often what we face in life only God can give us the strength, counsel, wisdom, and provision to make it through. Jesus helped this man though men had failed him. You may feel alone, but I’m telling you that Jesus is with you because He’s there to save you.
You are not alone!
- Believe In The Name of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points for March 2012 RCCG Special Holy Ghost Service “Let The Fire Fall” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- I lay my sins on Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- In Christ Jesus we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Do You Believe in Christ Jesus? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is alive today (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Let The Fire Fall, RCCG March 2012 Special Holy Ghost Service By Pastor E A Adeboye (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The All-Powerful Name Of Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Experience a breakthrough in your life (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Reminding people of their failures is not a way to help them (bummyla.wordpress.com)