You’ve been blessed to be a blessing
One of the everyday conveniences that has a great impact on our lives was invented in 1879 by Thomas Alva Edison. Many other who previously tried gave up because of the seeming difficulty involved. However, Edison persisted. He had a strong resolve to be a blessing to the world. Today, after he is long gone, not only is he remembered as an astute scientist whose immense contributions have ushered in many more inventions, he is also renowned for giving the world one of its finest and most important inventions – the incandescent light bulb!
Imagine what the world would have been like without lights. This is what the Bible refers to as witty inventions (Proverbs 8:12). Many today have done much more. You can also be that one man that’ll cause a major change in today’s world. You’ve been blessed to be a blessing. When the Lord told Abraham, “….In thee shall all families of the earth be blessed”(Genesis 12:3), he wasn’t just referring to Abraham alone, but to Christ Jesus. As a new creation in Christ Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:17) you’re the seed of Abraham (Galatians 3:29).
Therefore, it’s your responsibility to be a blessing to your world. You’re that agent of change that your community, your state, nation and the world as a whole is looking for. You’ve been imbued with the divine wisdom to chart a new course and bless your world. In Proverbs 25:2, the Bible says, “It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter”. Through the Spirit, you can search out hidden treasures to bless your world.
No matter the field you’re in, you have the wisdom to provide solution to problems and answers to questions. Colossians 2:2-3 tells us that the treasures of wisdom and knowledge are hid in Christ. This same Christ has been made unto you wisdom (1 Corinthians 1:30). The Wisdom of God in you has separated you from mediocrity to excellence; you have in you the grace to change and bless your world.
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for anointing my mind with divine wisdom to affect the lives of people all over the world. I am the seed of Abraham. My thoughts are anointed, and I implement those ideas by the ability of God’s Spirit at work in me, in Jesus Christ mighty Name! Amen!
May Our God The Almighty prosper Nigeria and Israel and defend us from all our enemies in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!
- Prayer Points for March 2012 RCCG Special Holy Ghost Service “Let The Fire Fall” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Your Name is a confession (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Do You Believe in Christ Jesus? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The COnfessions of your mouth (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Believers in darkness and despair (finalcall07.wordpress.com)
- The Law Was Given Through Moses, Grace And Truth Came Through Jesus Christ (catholicjules.net)
- All Things Richly (makeithappenmoment.com)
- Blessing Abraham’s Offspring (godwalk.wordpress.com)