Sin Against Brothers
… there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other.
1 Corinthians 12:25
Romans 3:23 tells us, “All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” It doesn’t matter if you attend church faithfully, if you’re a pastor or if you’re the pope-everyone sins and everyone needs the forgiveness of God.
Christians in the church at Corinth were cheating and sinning against their brothers and sisters. Church members were taking advantage of other members, even though they were supposed to be demonstrating God’s love to a lost world.
Paul rebukes them for these things in 1 Corinthians 6:7-8. There can’t be true fellowship when there is church division.
Pray to God right now to show you when you’ve been guilty of hurting someone else. He may show you ongoing sin or wrongdoing from your past. Ask the Holy Spirit to convict you of the sin in that situation and ask the Lord for forgiveness.
Do not deny the existence of sin in your life but acknowledge it and repent, and you will be forgiven.
May Our God The Almighty prosper Nigeria and Israel and defend us from all our enemies in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!
- Sin comes like a thief (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The COnfessions of your mouth (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Empowered by the Holy Spirit (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God’s Grace (goldenbible.wordpress.com)
- Daily Disciples Devotional (momsfirstscreenn.wordpress.com)
- Sanctification – Two Ways (5ptsalt.com)
- Should I, Shouldn’t I? (justmyfaithtalking.wordpress.com)
- Jesus forgives sin- and cleanses us of its effects (andrewejenkins.wordpress.com)
- The Wounds of a Faithful Friend (radicalandrational.wordpress.com)
- Bringing Our Loved Ones to Christ (catholicdefense.blogspot.com)
- Don’t you know that the Holy Spirit cannot and will not enter the souls of those with hardened hearts? (trusthismercy.wordpress.com)