Any gain made from deceit, fraud and lies will be short lived. Initially, it will appear as an increase but later it will leave you plundered. Some believers exploit fellow believers. This is a great evil because any wrong you do to your brother or sister in Christ is done to The LORD! Today, many people find it difficult to tell the truth. For, instance, when asked to go and buy something for the church, they will not rest until they make profit for themselves. Some of those who maintain church equipments will present certain equipment as write off, receive money for another one only to refurbish that which was condemned. They then go on to use it either for themselves or put it out for sale. Who owns the equipment? Who owns the church? Who do you think you are deceiving – The pastor, administrator or Christ? Bread of deceit loads your system with gravel! Each time you deceive the church authority to make money for yourself, you give yourself wounds that may never heal.
A particular brother received a contract for electrical works in the building of a church. While bidding for it, he presented certain standard cables and materials but after he was awarded the contract, he bought sub-standard materials in order to make more profit. Nobody knew. About two years after, the building was on fire as a result of the poor materials used. Meanwhile, the contractor had died when his secret deal came to light. A number of people believed that his deception killed him. Don’t kill yourself! Don’t die before your time! God cannot bless you if you deceive Him or His servants. Some people deliberately supply inferior goods to the church so that when they get spoilt, they will be recalled to re-supply such items. This is fraud! Remember Ananaias and Sapphira lied about the offering they gave but ever survived it! Neither will any who follow their evil path.
Prayer: ask God to sanitise His church; that all those defrauding His house and fail to repent and restitute be exposed and disgraced!
- The COnfessions of your mouth (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points for March 2012 RCCG Special Holy Ghost Service “Let The Fire Fall” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Wherever and However Christ is Preached I will rejoice and do rejoice! (haroldcameron.wordpress.com)
- The Law Was Given Through Moses, Grace And Truth Came Through Jesus Christ (catholicjules.net)
- A Holy Ambition: To Preach Where Christ Has Not Been Named – By John Piper (searchandtrace.wordpress.com)
- Liar and Deceiver (stocktonbiblechapel.wordpress.com)
- Motives Count! (psalmsofpraisewomensministries.wordpress.com)