The Confessions of your mouth
Your Spirit will produce what you say!
If anyone thinks to be religious among you, yet does not bridle his tongue, but deceives his own heart, this one’s religion is vain (James 1:26).
1 Corinthians 2:9-10 says, “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him. But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for the Spirit searches all things, yea, the deep things of God.” Here, the Apostle Paul shows us that the Holy Spirit searches the deep and profound things of God. Which means that the Holy Spirit seeks, investigates, inquires or scan through the divine counsel of God with the purpose of bringing them to pass.
The 11th verse of the same 1 Corinthians 2 reveals that the human spirit also operates the same way: “For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? Even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.” The Bible calls the human spirit the candle of the Lord (Proverbs 20:27); that’s where the light of God is; that’s where He guides you from. Therefore, a Christian who utters words that are inconsistent with the realities of the new life in Christ deceives his own spirit. As a result, his spirit will no longer be a trustworthy guide.
For example, someone might say “We don’t live past age forty in our family.” What he hasn’t realized is that as long as he continues to talk that way, his spirit will believe it and that’s what will be established for him and he wouldn’t live past forty. Rather, he ought to declare “I live a long, healthy, prosperous and impactful life here on earth, and there’s no death in my path, in Jesus Christ Name! Amen!” (Exodus 23:25-26).
Never speak contrary to the will, purpose and plan of God for your life. Let your words be full of grace, and void of guile and deceit. Talk health, prosperity, success, and victory, and that’s exactly what your spirit will produce for you. James 3:2 says “For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able to bridle the whole body.”
I speak in agreement with what God has said concerning me. I live in the reality of my inheritance in Christ Jesus – a long life, full of joy, peace, prosperity and divine health, in Jesus Christ Name. Amen!
May Our God The Almighty prosper Nigeria and Israel and defend us from all our enemies in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!
- Your Name is a confession (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Do You Believe in Christ Jesus? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 1 Corinthians 1-3 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)
- I No Longer Belong To This World And It’s Foolishness (pastorpaulvbsblog.blogspot.com)
- Sanctified in Christ Jesus (justificationbygrace.com)
- The COnfessions of your mouth (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points for March 2012 RCCG Special Holy Ghost Service “Let The Fire Fall” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- You’ve been blessed to be a blessing (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- I’m Thirsty (nodogshere.wordpress.com)
- Understanding the Call of God and It’s Purpose and Consequences (verticalviewer.wordpress.com)
- Do You Really Know How To Test The Spirits??? (whythechurchleftjesus.wordpress.com)
- In the Spirit on the Lord’s Day (godsgracegodsglory.wordpress.com)
- Believers in darkness and despair (finalcall07.wordpress.com)
- Understanding what Jesus did for Us (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Confessions of Your Mouth (momsfirstscreenn.wordpress.com)
- I Am A Winner In Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Spirit and Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- If God is for Us (myheartsmission.com)
- And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Why Read the Bible? – Day 11 of 32 – Eternal Life (christlikeministriesnwa.wordpress.com)
- The Consecrated Harvest of Christ (sovereigngraceanniston.com)