When we call on Jesus in a time of need, He will take that which is ordinary and transform it into something supernatural for our benefit
In the 2nd chapter of John, Jesus went to a wedding feast, and while there He turned water into wine. This miracle is symbolic of one of the benefits of our salvation. We know that Jesus came to save, but how could this be a part of salvation?
When we call upon the name of the Lord and receive salvation, with it we receive something amazing. We can call on Jesus in a time of need, and He will take that which is ordinary and transform it into something supernatural for our benefit. In other words, Jesus can take ordinary things, touch them, and transform them into something that meets our need, brings joy to our lives, and helps complete what we are involved in.
Water is the most ordinary thing, but Jesus made it far more than it was. Think about the things you are involved in right now. You may be in a struggle that looks very natural and ordinary to you. Or maybe you are in the midst of a storm that you believe has natural causes, or you may even believe you caused it yourself. It doesn’t matter. There could be a hundred causes, but Jesus is with you right now, and He can touch what seems so natural, so ordinary, and He can make it have a supernatural outcome. He wants to touch your life and cause everything you are involved with to be the best it’s ever been.
Let Him touch your life!
- Jesus saves (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God Is The Only One That Can Promote You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- They’re ordinary people Who love God from the heart (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Leper and Our Lord And Saviour Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is alive today (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Salvation is for all men (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Get Right With God (achristianmeditation.wordpress.com)
- Matthew 14:22-33 – HOW TO TRUST MORE AND SINK LESS (pastorross1.wordpress.com)
- Would You Recognize Jesus? (carolynpriesterjones.org)