Do you have what it takes to please God? Don’t get me wrong; there is nothing we can do to earn His love, but as James 2:17 says, “In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.”
Many think that God is impressed by works or by following the law in a legalistic manner. Some believe that if they show kindness or if they are “good,” this will please God. God is clear about what will please him-FAITH.
Do you have faith in God? Do you believe that He will answer your prayers and will provide for your needs? Faith doesn’t come without effort. To be faith-filled you must be in a place where you are growing in God.
Faith goes beyond just saying “God exists.” Faith is following Him all the days of your life. Faith is trusting in Him even in the worst situations, and remembering Him in the best.
Believe that God will bless you as you seek Him and you will witness answered prayers as never before…because God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
- Hebrews 7:19
- Hebrews 9:9-10
- Hebrews 10:19-22
- Faith pleases God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- It’s All About Belief (thedistinctdot.com)
- How to Approach God in your Prayers (dwellwithme.wordpress.com)
- Radical Christianity Exists On Faith Alone: Are You A Radical Christian? (pastorpaulvbsblog.blogspot.com)
- The Chief End of Man – to Please God His Maker (5ptsalt.com)
- The Presence Of Spiritual Thirst (samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
- By Faith…… (tammy4christ.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 119: Having Faith in God’s Word (mainwriters.com)