Allow the character of God to form in your life daily.
Proverbs 7:7-10 “I perceived among the youths, A young man devoid of understanding,
8 Passing along the street near her corner; And he took the path to her house
9 In the twilight, in the evening, In the black and dark night.
10 And there a woman met him, With the attire of a harlot, and a crafty heart.”
Young people especially are challenged today to remain pure and not get swept away by the
lusts of the flesh. The enemy has a clear strategy to draw men and women into fulfilling the
desires of the flesh instead of learning the value of putting their flesh on the altar daily and
allowing the character of God to form in their lives.
- Knowing God in a personal and permanent relationship is the ultimate human experience (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Free from the Stronghold of Death (ptl2010.com)
- Riches in Christ Jesus! (psalmsofpraisewomensministries.wordpress.com)
- Get Right With God (achristianmeditation.wordpress.com)
- The Presence Of Spiritual Thirst (samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
- 7. Proverbs 1:1-6 The Personality Of Wisdom (stevemidkiff.wordpress.com)
- Message: ReThinking and ReActing: The Privilege of Repentance, Feb 26, 2012 Lent 1 (religare72.wordpress.com)