Ask and Watch God Arise
Matthew 8:6-7 says: “And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented. And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” Here was a centurion, not even saved, not born again. It doesn’t even say he was a Jew, and yet he asked Jesus for help. He told Him he had someone dear to him who was not whole, someone who was not well. The servant was vexed, tormented, taken captive, and broken. Jesus immediately, without any questions or reservations said, “I will come and heal him.” Jesus wants to make people whole. He wants to come to your home and make you whole. I don’t know if you are broken financially, emotionally, relationally, in marriage, or in body, but Jesus is saying to you right now, “I will come and make you whole.” All you need to do today is just think how simple it was for the centurion. Make it as simple for you today. Say to Him, “Jesus, come and heal. Come and bless. Come and repair. Come and deliver.” Whatever you need, fill in the blank for yourself. Ask, and watch God arise.
He will come!
- God Is The Only One That Can Promote You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- But whom say ye that I am? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God’s Word has no limits. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Leper and Our Lord And Saviour Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Running in Darkness (beamuses.com)
- Matthew 7-9 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)
- In the kingdom of God, we won’t be given any great opportunities until we are proven faithful in the small things (bummyla.wordpress.com)