Worry Changes nothing
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? Matthew 6:26-27
Let’s make a list—“The Advantages of Anxiety”
Let’s start our list with worry helps our health. Lose sleep and live longer. A nervous stomach is a happy stomach, isn’t it?
We can even plan days of worry.
Monday—stress over the economy
Tuesday—list the reasons we could be unemployed by year end.
Let’s face it! Worry has no advantages. It ruins health, robs joy, and changes nothing! Our days stand no chance against the terrorists of the “Land of Anxiety.” But Christ offers a worry-bazooka.
Remember how he taught us to pray? “Give us this day our daily bread.” Worry doesn’t empty tomorrow of its sorrows; it empties today of its strength. Live one day at a time. Make it a day changer! God’s Word says: “He will take care of everything you need!”
Choose to make every day a great day!
- Worry: Destructive and Disobedient (restoredbylove.wordpress.com)
- Worrying Is So Yesterday (justpleinme.wordpress.com)
- Have Faith (brotherjonathandevotion.wordpress.com)
- Worry, Anxiety and Fear (heartfeltdevotionals.wordpress.com)
- Securing God’s peace during anxiety producing events: Principles, Passages and a Pastoral resource. (adamrumball.com)
- What about…tomorrow? (lookatthelilies.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Worry (newbranchchurch.wordpress.com)
- Worry (deborahnk.com)
- Worry (providencefirestorm.wordpress.com)
- They said it better than me: worry and anxiety (wordsofgrace.wordpress.com)