God will use what you put at His disposal to allow things to come into your life
God will use what you have at His disposal.
Proverbs 6:6-11 “Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise,
7 Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler,
8 Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest.
9 How long will you slumber, O sluggard? When will you rise from your sleep?
10 A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep—
11 So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler, And your need like an armed man.”
While God has promised to supply all your need according to His riches in glory, you need to realize that you still have a part to play. God will use what you put at His disposal to allow things to come into your life. As an example, He will use your business to channel finances into your life. He will use your faith, mixed with action to bring blessings and provision into your life.
- What the Bible Says About “Laziness” (verticalviewer.wordpress.com)
- Proverbs 6 – Ants (thesandwichking.wordpress.com)
- Behold the Ant (jeremiahbarnes.wordpress.com)
- Sleep (revelation217.wordpress.com)
- Proverbs Chapters 2-9 (vidblogdotcom.wordpress.com)
- Day 37: A Little Folding of the Hands to Rest (myjuicingjourney.com)
- Here’s a subject not talked about very often, laziness. What does the bible say about it? (pastormikesays.wordpress.com)
- Church Bible study on debt (erikbrewer.wordpress.com)
- God Values Life (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Will You Let God? God is able! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Paradise Lost! But Thank You Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God wants it to be by grace, not by works, by grace through faith (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Honour God with your first fruits (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Solution to Sin (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God is on your side (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The word of God brings healing & health to your body! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life (bummyla.wordpress.com)