Mark 1:23, “And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out;….”
MK. 1:21-28; LK. 4:33-37
In some cases, the people were there because they were seeking help. The church, like a hospital, offers people the cure and therefore, attracts those who are sick.
In other cases, the devil sows these types of people in the church to spread spiritual disease. A church that is teaching the true Word of God should either try to evangelize these individuals or make them so convicted that they move on. Sad to say, demon possessed people can thrive in most religious settings today.
We always need to show love for the sinner as Jesus did, but we should cut the devil no slack. If a person wants to keep an evil spirit on the inside of them, they should not feel at home in church.
Let the Spirit of God live through you as He did through Jesus and you will either make people mad or glad, but there will not be indifference.
- Unclean spirits (geneveith.com)
- “Tell them how much the Lord has done for you” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- God looks inside of us (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- It Is Finished (pilgrimpassing.com)
- The Difference Between an Unclean Spirit and the Holy Spirit (ireport.cnn.com)
- The Power of Belief and Testimony (goldenbible.wordpress.com)
- Adam and Eve (metasopher.wordpress.com)
- The Blessing Of Unworthiness (beingrebekah.com)
- Supernatural Power In The Name of Jesus (seashoremary.wordpress.com)
- First Sunday after Trinity Sunday 10.6.12 Mark 3.20-end (stephencherry1.wordpress.com)
- What is your name??? (morninggloryinspirations.wordpress.com)
- Sermon: “Spiritual Warfare” Luke 8:26-39 (jeremysells.wordpress.com)
- God Encounters / Transformed (j4man.wordpress.com)