Say No To No (Curiosity, An Open Mind, A Willingness To Take Risks)
Isn’t it high time someone got negative about negativity?
Yes it is!
Look around. The world is full of things that according to nay-Sayers, should never have happened
And yet “yes”
Yes, continents have been found.
Yes, men have played golf on the moon.
Yes, yes, yes.
What does it take to turn “No” into “Yes”?
Curiosity. An Open Mind. A Willingness to take risks.
And, when the problem seems most insolvable, when the challenge is hardest, when everyone else is shaking their heads, to say; Let’s go
We say “YES WE CAN!!!!!!”
- Perpetual Curiosity: Motivation made Simple (junipersunrise.com)
- Exploring Shimla (hartpaterson.wordpress.com)
- Stanford Develops Wireless Electric Car Charging System For Highways (bfreenews.com)
- Google and the production of curiosity (Marginal Utility) (popmatters.com)
- Curiosity Didn’t Kill the Cat (wordsofhonestunwisdom.com)
- It May Be That Curiosity Killed the Cat. But What Can Curiosity Do to Reduce Your Weight? (mariaslastdiet.com)
- New Richmond Lab Expected To Create Innovative Bio-Fuel (sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com)
- The Irony of Curiosity (flamesonfifthavenue.com)
- “The Patient Exhibits Extreme Curiosity” (slate.com)
- Are Your Titles Irresistibly Click Worthy & Viral?! (seomoz.org)
- Is your curiosity keeping you mentally sharp? (postworksavvy.com)
- Curiosity killed my free time (advertisers.blognotions.com)