Prophecies for the year 2012 by Pastor E. A. Adeboye

A member of the Hausa ethnic group of northern...

Image via Wikipedia

This is the year of A New Thing! Prophecies for 2012 by Pastor E. A. Adeboye

For Individuals:

1. Many considered to be absolutely barren will be fruitful.

2. Family histories will be rewritten, including an end to premature death.

3. Desperate prayers will get quick reply this year.

4. Some will experience massive transfer of wealth from the wicked to the just.

For Nigeria:

1. God says He has surprises both for His own and for the enemies of the church.

2. Before this year ends, it will be said of Nigeria; all is well that ends well.

3, Pray more for prominent Nigerians, so that those who see this year may see the next.

International:

1. There will be a lot of power transfer.

2. New phenomenon will startle scientists.

3. Pray against earth quakes of record magnitude, tsunamis of record proportion and massive hurricanes. If we pray they will be subdued.

4. The civil unrest that started last year will begin to end this year.

Advertisements

About Bummyla

I am a fun loving, hard working, christain young man, who loves to blog.
This entry was posted in Jesus and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Prophecies for the year 2012 by Pastor E. A. Adeboye

1. Scott Sholar says:

God bless you and Happy New Year.

2. jiresolaoluwa says:

we hope for the best, as always.

3. merit david says:

sir, i am a sicklier, I wnt God to restore my health, gooluck, favour, success, beauty, i want God to restore to me all i have lost, and let whosoever has forgotten or talking evil against me should come and congratulate me before the end of this year. there is a job i applied for, O God of mercy grant me this job, give me favour, success, good health, regret free, and whatever i lay my hands to do should prosper in my hand, indeed this year should be my year of miraculous marriage, divine upliftment, let all i have lost be restore to me, in hundred fold, O God give me uncommon restoration, whatever was barren in my life should become fruitful this and forever, O God honour the words to my mouth, raise people to help me any place i go, i have been counting money for people, but this year, let me count money for myself. in Jesus name Amen.

• BUMMYLA says:

Amen! Amen! And Amen! Just Believe! And Always Confess The Positive! God Word Concerning Your Life! He Loves You So Dearly! We Shall Soon Testify Of His Goodness!

You may Consider being a financial partner in RCCG.

4. merit david says:

GOD has been using Pastor E,A. Adeboye to help many, God should also use his prophecies and prayer to deliver me, i need a testimony in my life, let all the good prophecy of this year be my portion and let it come with speed.

5. merit david says:

i have the faith that it is an excellent year for all of us, happy Easter in advance to u and ur family.

6. Akinwumi temitope says: