14 Prayer Points from Crossover Night Service by Pastor E. A. Adeboye
- Praise God for all that He did for you in 2011
Father, January is the first month of the year in this January; give me miracle the first of its kind.
Father, February is the second month of the year. In February; double my blessings.
Father, March is the third month of the year. Three is a symbol of the Almightiness of God. In the month of March show me your Almightiness.
Father, April is the fourth month of the year. In the month of April, from the four corners of the world, send help to me.
Father, May is the fifth month of the year. Five is the symbol of favor and grace. In the month of show me divine favor.
Father, June is the sixth month of the year. Six is the symbol of unexpected miracles. In the month of June, give me unexpected breakthrough.
July is the seventh month of the year. Seven is a number of perfection. In July Father, perfect all that concerns me.
Father, August is the eight month of the year and eight is the symbol of a new beginning. In the month of August this year, give me a new beginning of everything; a new beginning of Joy , of blessings, of promotion, of a new anointing.
Father, September is the ninth month of the year and nine is the symbol of all sufficiency. In September this year, prove your all sufficiency in my life.
Father, October is the tenth month of the year and ten is the symbol of double grace. In October this year, let me have a taste of your amazing grace.
Father, November is the eleventh month of the Year and it is the symbol of exceedingly abundant. In November, do for me exceedingly, abundantly more than what I can ask for.
December is the Last month of the year, Father,in December of this year, crown all my effort with glorious success.
Father, I know nothing goes for nothing, let me serve you more than ever before this year. In every possible ways; in winning souls, in tithe and offering, in opening my house for house fellowship, in planting churches for you. In Jesus Christ Name Amen!
- My prayer to my heavenly Father (mbryant613.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Will Build Character (menofredemption.wordpress.com)
- The Effectual Fervent Prayer of a Righteous Man Availeth Much (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Oh, What needless pain we bear all because we do not carry everything to God in prayers (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Experience a breakthrough in your life (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- WFIA, Prayer For 01 January 2012 (slideshare.net)
- New Year’s Prayer… (throughhimwithhiminhim.wordpress.com)
- Knowing the fullness of God’s love and Debunking the myth of hell (Video transcript) – Part 2 of 2 (themysteryofchrist.wordpress.com)
- A 2-Way Dialogue (jennyeslee.wordpress.com)
- Spamming God (deliveredfromdarkness.wordpress.com)
- Adeboye foresees a better Nigeria (vanguardngr.com)
- Adeboye takes terror war to God (vanguardngr.com)
- Adeboye prays for Lagos tenants (vanguardngr.com)
- Seven Glories of the Giver (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Adeboye counsels tenants as Okogie greets Muslims (vanguardngr.com)
- Boko Haram: Adeboye assures president of prayers (vanguardngr.com)
- God is Spirit and those who worship Him must worship in Spirit and truth (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Spend Quality Time Speaking in Tongues (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Give God Your Best (bummyla.wordpress.com)