Our confessions create realities.
Christianity! The Great Confession!
…..for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say…… (Hebrews 13:5-6)
Some of the remarkable achievements in our ministry that we see today are the results of the confessions we made many year ago, and we’re still talking. We’re still creating new realities for today and the future with the word of faith in our mouths. This is because we’ve come to understand Christianity as “The Great Confession”.
No one can live a successful Christian life by being a “quiet believer.” by that, I mean believing, but not confessing. You must translate your believing into faith by “confessing” what you believe.
Some even feel they can pray, sing or carry out spiritual activities by just thinking in their minds. No! the Christian life is lived by words; it’s for talkers. Now, this has nothing to do with being talkative or loquacious, I’m referring to talking the Word of God! It’s not enough to believe. Neither is it scriptural to pray in your mind. You must voice out, and speak the right words. Jesus Christ said in Matthew 12:37, “For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.”
In Mark 11:23, He again placed premium on words when He said “For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith”.
The scripture’s insistence on declaration, confession, announcement or talking what you believe is futher amplified for us in Romans 10:9: “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalth be saved.”
Your confessions create realities. When Jesus taught His disciples on faith, as we read in Mark 11:23 above, He laid much emphasis on “saying”, indicating the vital role of “speaking” in our lives as Christians. To live an effective Christian life, you have to put the Word of God on your lips; it’s God’s recipe for success as revealed in Joshua 1:8: “This book of law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt mediate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”
Every day, speak words that are consistent with God’s divine provisions, plans and purpose for your life. You talk your way out of any predicament, and talk yourself to the top! The power is in your mouth (Proverbs 18:21).
The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth today, burning on my lips and prevailing as I speak it forth. My life is a testimony of Your grace, love and mercy because Your good and eternal Word is fulfilled in me always and forever, in Jesus Christ Name! Amen!
May Our God The Almighty prosper Nigeria and Israel and defend us from all our enemies in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!
- Jesus is real. Blessed are they that have not seen and yet have believed (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Salvation is for all men (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The sacrifice of praise (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Arise and shine for the light has come and the gloryof the Lord has risen upon you (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer of Salvation. Born Again Christian! a Child of God! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Be Conscious of Who You Are in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- We Are Kings and Priests (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Faith A demonstration of God’s Word (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Be confident of this very thing that God who has started this good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Romans 9:1-33, Romans 10:1-21, Romans 11:1-36 (vidblogdotcom.wordpress.com)
- The Word of God Is Powerful (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- What Ticks Off God? (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- What Jesus Teaches Us About the Heart – -mark 7:6-23 (verticalviewer.wordpress.com)