God loves you. He knows your name
God knows everything there is to know about you, including your past, present and future. He hasn’t missed a thing, and will never miss even the tiniest details of your life, for He neither sleeps nor slumbers.
He knows your name: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine” (Isaiah 43:1 NKJV).
He also knows your address: “I know….where you dwell…” (Revelation 2:13 NKJV).
And here’s the most amazing part. Even with full knowledge of your dirty past and present, He still loves you so dearly!
His love for you existed before you were born and it will still be there after you’ve gone to be with Him in paradise.
It is important that we hold to the truth that God never stops loving us even when He’s grieved by our actions.
“Why is that so important?” you ask.
Because God’s love is the magnet that draws us back to Him every time.
Caution: Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? God forbid! How shall we who have died to sin live any longer in it? (Romans 6:1-2)
May Our God The Almighty prosper Nigeria and Israel and defend us from all our enemies in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!
- We are Created for God’s Worship (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God Can Use You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Invoking God’s mercy (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Do Not Be Conformed to This World But Be Transformed by the Renewing of Your Mind (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- We Are Complete in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- This Thing Called Dating (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Put on the Whole Armour of God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God Is Still Ever Ready To Forgive You Your Sins and Wash You Clean (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- See A Man Diligent In His Work, He Shall Stand Before Kings, He Shall Not Stand Before Mean Men (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- We Are Kings and Priests (bummyla.wordpress.com)