Theme: A NEW THING.
Date: 12-17 Dec, 2011.
You are invited!
Jesus said unto him, have I been so
long time with you, and yet have thou not known me, Philip? He that has seen me
has seen the Father….. (John 14:9)
walked the earth, He had the consciousness of a king that distinguished Him
from the crowd. He had no consciousness of lack and He always confidently spoke
words that amazed the religious people of His day.
One day, He
said “the words that I speak unto you,
they are spirit, and they are life.” Jesus knew His Words weren’t empty; He
was conscious of His divinity and boldly declared it. In John 6:38 He said “for I came down from Heaven, not to do mine
own will, but the will of him that sent me.” What boldness and audacity! Everyone knew Him
as the son of Joseph the carpenter, yet He declared He came down from heaven.
Only a man who knew who He really was could speak this way. No wonder He had
absolute mastery over the circumstances of this world.
Again, in John 8:12, He said, “I am the light of the world: he that follows
me shall not work in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” Can you beat that? He didn’t come talking
about the light, but says, I am the light of the world.” No wonder the soldiers
that were sent to arrest Him one time, after hearing Him speak, concluded “No
man ever spoke like this man.” (John 7:46)
But did you
know Jesus also spoke about you and said “You are the light of the world?”
(Matthew 5:14). Therefore everywhere you go, you ought also to declare with
gusto, ‘I am the light of the world!” be conscious of who you are in Christ
Jesus, be bold to call yourself what God has called you.
us an example to follow of how to live victoriously on the earth. His
consciousness of who He was controlled everything He said and did. You also can
live as successfully as He did by following this principle. But first you need
to have the Holy Spirit, for He’s the one who brings boldness into your spirit
by making the consciousness of who you are in Christ Jesus real to you.
I have in me
the consciousness of a victor. I know who I am and I walk in the consciousness
of this reality. I’m the light of the world and the salt of the earth. I walk
in prosperity, peace, and divine health. Nothing can stop my progress for I
have in me the yeast of greatness! Greater is He that is in me than he that is
in the World! Amen!
May Our God The Almighty prosper Nigeria and Israel and
defend us from all our enemies in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!
- We Are Complete in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- We Are Kings and Priests (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Answering the Mysteries of Jesus Christ Crosswalk@crosswalkmail.com (thechristiangazette.wordpress.com)
- In the Name of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Christ Jesus Can Set You Free (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- We Are Miracle Workers (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Salvation through Jesus Christ (michaelgaither.wordpress.com)
- I Am Not Ashamed of the Gospel of Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- What Does It Truly Mean To “Believe” Jesus? (isaiah55mission.wordpress.com)
- For God’s Glory (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- We Are Citizens of Heaven (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Faith And Experience – Daily Devotion By Oswald Chambers (gospelbondservant.com)
- Be Conscious of Who You Are in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Belt of Truth, aka, Jesus Christ. (goldenbible.wordpress.com)
- Pakistan Lists ‘Jesus Christ’ on List of Banned Obscenities (mybetter4you.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ!… Benton the dog (punjapit.wordpress.com)
- Paul’s Missionary Strategies and Methods (pjcockrell.wordpress.com)
- Why don’t Jews vote Republican? Its the Jesus Christ thing. (gunnyg.wordpress.com)