Read: Luke 12:22-23
your heart be troubled, you believe in God, believe in Me also.” (John 14:1)
If you are acquainted
with nursery rhymes, you probably would have come across one titled “Mother Duck”.
It is a
story of a mother duck who went out with her ten ducklings. Each time the
mother duck said “quack, quack” she lost one of her ducklings. On each outing the
mother duck kept relating the legendary “quack, quack” and she kept losing one
duckling until on the last outing, no duckling returned and mother duck was
It may sound
amusing but to me the mother duck symbolizes mothers who love to fret in
superlative measures. The “quack, quack” stands for the incessant worries,
agitations and irritabilities that such mothers characteristically engage in. some
of the worries are often uncalled for and the more they worry the more they
lose their peace until they become hypertensive.
story twice and determine to avoid the mother-duck syndrome.
sometimes succumb to this attitude. Jesus has come to give you peace! When you
worry, you lose all. When you trust God in spite of turbulent “quack, quack”
situations, you win solid victories in life’s hardest battles.
Trust And Obey, For
There Is No Other Way To Be Happy In Jesus, But To Trust And Obey!
- And So It Begins (cuteoverload.com)
- Fledgling (theneverendingsentence.wordpress.com)
- A True Duck Story (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Tamworth Firefighters Rescue Ducklings Beneath Tamworth Fire Station (femaleimagination.wordpress.com)
- edited “Fledgling” (theneverendingsentence.wordpress.com)
- Saving baby ducks (lynnsomerstein.wordpress.com)
- A True Duck Story That Ends Up Well (theboldcorsicanflame.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Dose Of Cute – Ducks, Ducks & More Ducks (socialtimes.com)
- Follow Those Ducks! (bigbasslakemi.wordpress.com)
- Do not quack like a duck…soar like an eagle. (skaur2010.wordpress.com)
- Are there any ways to tell if someone is going to have heart trouble? (zocdoc.com)
- Comfort in Sorrow (pttyann2.wordpress.com)
- Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- let not your heart be troubled (karenkleinman.wordpress.com)
- All Of The Five Little Ducks Came Back (lifewithgusto.wordpress.com)
- True Duck Story (jbournesblog.wordpress.com)
- Tanka, Rictameter and Pleaides My Line, Quack-Quack ~by rldubour (ourpoetrycorner.wordpress.com)
- Organizing the Inside – Day 67 Finding Peace That Endures (lizmason.wordpress.com)
- A Thought For Today (marvaseatonshortstories.wordpress.com)