Why did Cain
kill his brother?
When we read
the story of Cain and Abel (Genesis 4), we see the effects of sin in the world.
and Abel presented gifts to God, but Abel’s gifts pleased God more than Cain’s.
So Cain was jealous of God’s favour. Eventually, Cain’s jealousy and anger led
him to kill his own brother.
anger can cause people to do terrible things; even to the people they love.
for those feelings and deal with them before they hurt you, too!
- Cain and Abel – The First Children Genesis 4 (brakeman1.wordpress.com)
- The mark of (Herman) Cain: What Mitt Romney believes about black people (dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com)
- Cain Murders Abel: Genesis 4:1-15 (New King James Version) (egrejeen.wordpress.com)
- What does it mean when your ouija board spells Cain Abel (wiki.answers.com)
- Cain, By José Saramago, trans. Margaret Jull Costa (independent.co.uk)
- What do anthropologists suggest about the biblical story of Cain and Abel (wiki.answers.com)
- Bethlehem’s-this word from which language (wiki.answers.com)
- Book Review: Cain by José Saramago (blogcritics.org)
- The Book Of Genesis: Commentary on Cain and Abel (nachalooman.wordpress.com)
- Genesis Chapter 4 (pofw.wordpress.com)
- What Drives People to Murder? Calvin on the Murder of Abel (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Cain and Abel (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- What really happened between Cain and Abel? A surprising discovery from the book of Enoch (holyblasphemy.net)
- I’m always right! (danielayad.wordpress.com)
- Leaving a Righteous Legacy: By Dr.John MacArthur (chaplaingary.wordpress.com)
- Questions on Cain for Biblical Folks (vonfaustus.blogspot.com)