JUST WORSHIP GOD
This is beautiful! Right in the midst of trouble Jonah still
prayed unto The Lord; he forgot about his situation and fully turned his
attention to God. When you study the content of his prayer in Jonah 2:2-9,
you’ll discover that he wasn’t praying the “give me” prayer but a prayer of
worship and thanksgiving (Jonah 2:9). The next thing that happened is simply
marvellous; “And The Lord spake unto the
fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land” (Jonah 2:10). What a
Deliverance comes when you worship God in the midst of your
trouble. Blind Bartimaeus didn’t say, “My eyes, my eyes”, rather he cried out, “…….Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on
me” (Mark 10:47); he worshipped Him. The Lord Jesus didn’t say a word to
the woman whose daughter was vexed with an evil spirit until she worshipped
Him. And her daughter was healed at that hour (Matthew 15:22-28). When you
worship God, your heart goes to Him and you don’t see the evil around you
(Hebrews 12:2 AMP). Somebody rightly said, “Those who look at the sun do not
see the shadows.” How true!
There was a young lady who had been sick for several years
and she’d been given up to die. In this state she went for a meeting, diseased
and in pains. Nevertheless she joined in the worship in spite of all her pain
and had a wonderful time because she looked away from her sickness onto God.
Suddenly, she noticed her hands that hadn’t moved for years were lifted up.
Then it dawned on her that she’d been healed of her disease. Overwhelmed with
joy, she gave her testimony in tears. Hallelujah!
Forget about your pains, diseases or financial condition and
worship God. Love Him with all your heart because He’s good and real; more real
than whatever situation you’re going through!
Dear Heavenly Father,
I worship You in reverence and humility. Great and mighty are Your works in my
life and wondrous are Your ways. I worship Your Omniscience and Omnipresence
with my hands lifted to Your throne. Let my worship ascend to You as sweet
smelling savour, in Jesus Christ Name! Amen!
May Our God The Almighty prosper Nigeria
and Israel and defend us from all our enemies in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!
- In the Name of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Love (an invocation)… (beardedhac.wordpress.com)
- Pray Without Ceasing (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- We Are Miracle Workers (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Honesty (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Deliverance from this present evil age (alcplatteville.wordpress.com)
- Deliverance from this Present Evil Age (pastorreeder.wordpress.com)
- Does the Catholic Church still believe in Purgatory (wiki.answers.com)
- T’was Grace That Taught My Heart to Fear (storiesinmypocket.wordpress.com)
- Born Again, Again (66in66.wordpress.com)
- It Pays to Praise and Worship God! (sermon Note) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- An Act Of Worship (thedistinctdot.com)
- Just Worship God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Worship Is Sacrifical (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Give God Your Best (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Worship is a verb (adumois.wordpress.com)
- Knowing Your Creator (sabbathsermons.com)
- -The Call of Thankfulness (charismatica.com)
- The Soul of Worship, Continued by Mark D. Roberts (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- 11/25: Changes in Text (unitedbyfaith.wordpress.com)
- Glorifying God (truthinscripture.com)
- Why Can’t You Do Miracles? (pastorpaulvbsblog.blogspot.com)