Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will
not depart from it (Proverb 22:6).
Every child is God’s gift of trust to the parents. Parents
have been entrusted with an important task: to bring up their children in the
nurture and admonition of the Lord (Ephesians 6:4). One of the areas where
children must be trained is giving! It’s the responsibility of every parent to
teach their children to give.
“The liberal soul
shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself” (Proverbs
11:25). If you want your children to prosper in life, you must teach them to
give; teach them to tithe and give offerings in church. Train them to give of
their substance towards the furtherance of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Also, teach them to give cheerfully “…….for
God loveth a cheerful giver” (2 Corinthians 9:7).
The Bible says, “Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that
favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his
servant” (Psalm 35:25). It’s only
givers that prosper. Prosperity isn’t just all about having a lot of money. It
has to do with the totality of the human person; it means you’re prospering in
your health, finances, mind and spirit.
“And God is able to make all grace (every favour and earthly
blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always (and) under all
circumstances (and) whatever the need be self – sufficient (possessing enough
to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and
charitable donation)” (2 Corinthian 9:8 AMP). As God blesses the child
financially, martially, spiritually, educationally, and in good health, He’ll
bless you as well for raising him the right way. Always remember that the world
belongs to givers and soul winners!!!!!
I DECLARE THAT THE WORD OF GOD IS PRODUCING RESULTS IN MY FAMILY TODAY.
AS WE CONTINUE A LIFE OF GIVING, WE ARE ENJOYING A LIFE OF RECEIVING. OUR
PASSION FOR SOUL WINNING IS FUELLED AS WE SOW MORE SEEDS FOR THE GOSPEL, MAKING
US VITAL PARTNERS IN WORLD EVANGELISATION, IN JESUS CHRIST NAME, AMEN!
- Believe in Prosperity (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Faith On Trial: The Problem Stated (kevinnunez.org)
- Save the Children,save Your Future (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Is The Lord Jesus Christ YOUR Rock, Or Is the Man Peter YOUR Rock? (soulrefuge.org)
- “Gladly Spent For Your Souls” ( 2 Corinthians 12: 15, ESV ) by Carley Evans (lambskinny.wordpress.com)
- LESSON FOUR OF ELEVEN : Where Is Jesus Now and What Is He Doing? PART B (eudoranachand.wordpress.com)
- You Are Established to Shine in Zion (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Keep Shining (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Tedious and Tepid or Transformed and Tremendous? A Consideration of the Normal Christian Life (adw.org)
- Accountability: It Starts With the Heart (menofredemption.wordpress.com)
- 04 The Planting of Faith (sabbathsermons.com)
- The Depraved Heart (dawnmarie4.wordpress.com)
- Pure Doctrine in Contrast to A Doctrine of Devils (savoringscripture.wordpress.com)
- How to Study Your Bible (sabbathsermons.com)
- Teach Your Children to Give (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- In the Name of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Who Knows That You Know? (compassiondave.wordpress.com)
- Giving Thanks (jasonofgod.wordpress.com)
- God Takes Pleasure in the Prosperity of His Children (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Holy Fear of the LORD- Part I (zionsgate.wordpress.com)
- We Are Complete in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Thankful (jonwellman.com)
- Believing Your Saved, Then Finding out You’re Not? (faithbibleministries.wordpress.com)
- 11/25: Changes in Text (unitedbyfaith.wordpress.com)