the Bible, children are a blessing and a gift from the Lord (Psalm 127:3). They
are a gift of trust, and God expects them to be raised in the right manner
(Proverbs 22:6). It’s therefore important that we, as God’s children, give them
special attention and care, whether or not they are our own children. Remember,
children are our extension; they are our future.
God wants us
to give special attention to the destitute children in our inner cities, who
have been left out of the scheme of things. Many of them are frustrated for
lack of opportunities. Our Lord Jesus Himself showed special love to the little
children during His earthly ministry. On one occasion, He rebuked those who
tried to stop the little children from coming to Him (Matthew 19:13-15).
Many of the
little children die every day out of starvation, with nobody to help. Others
are used by their parents or guardians to beg in the streets. When a young
child is made a beggar from a tender age, he would surely become a violent
adult; he would take out his anger and frustration at society. This is the
reason we must do something now. It is the reason we must do something now. It
is our responsibility to reach them and give them hope. You must understand that
when you save the children, you are actually saving your own future, for the
children are our future.
children. Give of your resources, your finances and your material blessings to
help provide for them. There are several opportunities open to you, if you
would only take up this responsibility. If you save them, you’ll save your
future. You may be the one to save the person who is being programmed from his
youth to destroy. In the same way, you may save a young person who may end up
saving your life from trouble in years to come.
FATHER, I THANK YOU FOR OPENING MY
EYES TO THE CRIES OF THE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD. I YIELD MYSELF TO YOUR SPIRIT
TO RECEIVE INSPIRATION AND IDEAS TO SAVE THE CHILDREN. I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD
GIVE ME MORE AND MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO REACH THE NEEDY CHILDREN, IN JESUS
CHRIST NAME, AMEN!
- Saving Children’s Lives: An Effective Way to Manage Population Growth (globalhealthmedia.org)
- Save the Children selects E-SPONDER for use worldwide for crisis management (prweb.com)
- Save the Children President and CEO Announces Departure in 2011 (prweb.com)
- CharityCall and Save the Children Announce Mobile Initiative (prweb.com)
- Bid on Celebrity Handbags for Bag to Save a Life | Tilda Swinton Donates Chanel & Victor & Rolf Purses (bagbunch.com)
- Save the Children Asks: Do You Know Your Dirty Words? (prweb.com)
- Hope for the hopeless (thecoramdeoblog.wordpress.com)
- Lancet pneumonia study offers new hope for reducing No. 1 cause of child death (eurekalert.org)
- 108 | Matthew 19:13-15 | Jesus loves the little children (commonmansbiblejourney.wordpress.com)
- Could J.R. Martinez Save ‘All My Children?’ Creator Agnes Nixon Speaks Out (aoltv.com)