will rob you of your effectiveness. It will stop your prayers from being
answered and this is one of the reasons the Lord Jesus instructed us to forgive
before we pray. Thus, to be unforgiving is to walk outside the Will of God.
will cause bitterness to spring up in your heart, which in turn will defile you
and those around you (Hebrew 12:14, 15). In such as atmosphere of bitterness
and strife there will be confusion and all manner of evil work (James 3:14-16),
which of course hinders the flow of the miraculous.
He also said
in John 15:7, “If ye abide in me, and my Words abide in you, ye shall ask what
ye will, and it shall be done unto you.” If you don’t forgive those who have
wronged you, you’re not abiding in Him nor are His Words abiding in you.
the Lord Jesus wouldn’t have said we should forgive if He thought we couldn’t
do so. You have the God given ability not only to forgive, but also to love
those that have wronged you, no matter how painful or difficult it is, because
that is the Will of God for us!
husband, your wife, your brother, your sister, your parents and your friend;
forgive your boss, your colleagues and others. Forgive those who have wronged
you, no matter how much it hurts. Forgive them now and let God perform a
miracle in your life!
Father, in accordance with Your Word,
I forgive all those who have offended me. I release them from every blame and
bitterness that I have harboured against them, and I begin now to walk in love
towards them in the Name of Jesus Christ My Lord and Saviour, Amen!
- Basic Training for Disciples (joequatronejr.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness?! What?! (thatkid16.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness is a Choice (jillbeingstill.com)
- Being the Embodiment of Christ – “Forgiveness” (jarrettbanks.wordpress.com)
- The Hardest Thing We All HAVE to Do! (todaysfreshmanna.wordpress.com)
- Freedom in Forgiveness VideoTalk (weareabundantly.wordpress.com)
- First things First: The importance of forgiving before praying (witnesswell.net)
- Je vous pardonne (brynlindsey.wordpress.com)
- In Love with Forgiveness (jsmotherman.wordpress.com)
- Testimony Tuesday: The Art of Forgiveness (everythinggirlslove.com)