This Scripture is your recipe for success. The Amplified version says: “This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe (and ) do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely (and ) have good success.” Notice it didn’t say “God shall make your way prosperous,” but that “YOU shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely in the affairs of life and have good success.” But for this to happen, you must meditate on the Word.
This is what many haven’t learnt; the importance and power of meditation. The subject of your meditation should be consistent with the provisions of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Meditating on anything else that’s not consistent with the Gospel will not produce lasting results.
Meditating on God’s Word often, will make you deal wisely in the affairs of life. You’ll become circumspect and penetratingly perceptive; you’ll have extraordinary amplitude of comprehension. The wisdom of God will function in you so much that when you make decisions or take actions on anything, it will be just right. Learn to consciously meditate on the Scriptures. In Psalm 119:97, David said, “O how love I thy law! It is my meditation all the day.” No wonder he was so successful and dealt wisely as king over Israel.
As you think through, talk and shout God’s Word in meditation, you’re programming yourself for the upward and forward life, and your success will be apparent to all.
“This book of law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success” (Joshua 1:8)
GOD’s Word is in my mouth and in my heart today, working in me and producing results in every area of my life. The Word of God has made me wise unto salvation, and the forces of success, prosperity and divine health are let loose in my life, in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!
- Christian Meditation: What is it and what does it involve? (christianitymatters.wordpress.com)
- Believe in Prosperity (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Meditation can be used with abstract items! (poshcaresupport.com)
- Where Art Thou? (justificationbygrace.com)
- Meditation can be conducted in various positions! (poshcaresupport.com)
- The Discipline of Meditation (pttyann2.wordpress.com)
- What is music meditation? (poshcaresupport.com)
- How does music meditation works? (poshcaresupport.com)
- Benefits of Meditation (counselingatheritage.wordpress.com)
- My Guru is a Dog! (zentocoach.wordpress.com)
- You Are Established to Shine in Zion (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Christians Are Called to Inherit Blessings and Not a Curse. You Can Not Be Cursed! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Faith Is Based on the Word of God, Not “Optimism” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Our Victory Revelation 12:11 (vinjennacent.wordpress.com)
- Follow the Holy Spirit at All Times (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- How To Study The Bible (Part 5) (answersfromthebook.org)
- Fill Your Heart With the Word of God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Waiting for the Inheritance — Lectionary Meditation (pastorbobcornwall.blogspot.com)
- Rick Warren Speaks Out Against Those Warning the Church of Meditation (dawnmarie4.wordpress.com)
- Your Prosperity Is in Your Mouth (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Supernatural Success (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God Sent His Word, and Healed Them, and Delivered Them From Their Destructions (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer of Salvation. Born Again Christian! a Child of God! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Framed by the Word of God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Godly living promotes health & it is the evidence of fruit for those destine for eternal life (healethee.wordpress.com)
- “Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- Devotion and Meditation (justificationbygrace.com)
- Thinking on God’s Word (the Bible) Is Much More Than Positive Thinking. Build Your Life on Jesus Christ. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Word of God (achristian.wordpress.com)
- Believing Your Saved, Then Finding out You’re Not? (faithbibleministries.wordpress.com)