Some christians have asked “How do I receive answers to my prayers?” “I’ve prayed and yet nothing happed,” they’ve complained. Some, in frustration, have given up on prayer completely. If only these folks understood the faith-principle, they wouldn’t experience such frustrations.
God didn’t say if you pray hard enough He’ll answer you; rather, He says “whatever you desire when you pray, believe that you receive them and you shall have them”(Mark 11:24). That’s what faith is all about. You must understand that your requests in prayer don’t take God by surprise; He doesn’t start considering whether or not to answer you at the time you’re praying. Matthew 6:8 says “…..your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask Him”.
If He Already knew what you wanted before you asked, it means He already had the answer prepared. So, what is needed to make the answer real to you is your faith. That’s what makes the difference! In addition, in Luke 12:32, Jesus, assuring us of the Father‘s willingness, eagerness and readiness to answer our prayers said, “Fear not, little flock; for it your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.” Therefore, if you asked for somthing and didn’t get the answer when you wanted it, the problem wasn’t with God answering your prayer, perhaps you didn’t know to receive.
God already said when you ask, believe that you receive and you shall have. So, when you put up a request before God, receive what you’re asking for by declaring, “Father I’ve asked for such-and-such, therefore I receive it now in the Name of Jesus.”
Remember, you don’t say “I receive it,” so that you can have it, you receive it because you know and trust that it’s yours Now! That’s faith at work. Faith doesn’t try to get something to happen; faith knows and accepts that it has happened and therefore confess and endorses it to be so NOW!
I live and walk by faith and not by sight; I’m not moved by what I see, feel or hear; I’m moved only by the Word of God! I declare that my life is going forward and upward only and nothing is impossible unto me. Hallelujah! Amen!
- Holy Spirit Is With You Forever (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- A Praying Life by Paul E. Miller (intentionallylivingfromnowon.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Power (pastorht.wordpress.com)
- Prayer (georgehach.wordpress.com)
- Praying with Freedom (thoughtsonscripture.com)
- Praying in Faith (thomasmasonjr.wordpress.com)
- Praying in Faith (thomasemason.com)
- Maybe He Didn’t Hear My Prayer (redletterbelievers.blogspot.com)
- Prayer of Confession (based on James 2) (willhumes.net)
- Faith, Hope and Love (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- How to Empower Your Intercession (treeofmamre.wordpress.com)
- When Will My Prayers be Answered? (relijournal.com)
- Beyond “the power of prayer” … (riverwindfire.wordpress.com)
- The Prayer of Faith (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Blue Eyes (the-adoption.org)
- The Power of Prayer (eudoranachand.wordpress.com)
- Are You There, God? (atruediscipleofchrist.wordpress.com)
- Are You Prepared To Do Battle Today? (mylordisjesus.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving Scripture and Prayer (apologus.wordpress.com)
- Church Contentions (sabbathsermons.com)
- Ask Believe Receive (depreachersblog.wordpress.com)
- The Lord’s Prayer in John Chapter 17 (eudoranachand.wordpress.com)
- Love This Song On Prayer!…. (catholicjules.net)